More About Oral Conscious Sedation
- The patient will be asked to come in 1 hour prior to their appointment. They will be given a prescribed medication, a sedative pill, such as Triazolam.
- The patient will begin to feel relaxed, reducing their anxiety. The patient will still be awake, but the effects of the medication should make the patient feel drowsy and unaware of their surroundings.
- Our amazing team will complete the dental treatment. The effects of the medication will take a while to wear off, so arrangement of transportation home will be required.
- Due to the nature of the medication, it is advised that the patient does not operate a vehicle for the remainder of the day.
- Oral sedation we provide may not be covered by dental insurance plans, however, we offer it for a nominal cost.
Please inquire with any of our friendly team and we will happy to answer any of your questions.
We strive to...
Insurance & Billing
Does dealing with insurance give you a headache? Let us help you! We are an assignment office who will deal with your insurance company directly. We also understand that dentistry can be expensive; our office is also proud to offer 0% interest in-office financing.
Why Choose Our Practice
Proudly Serving Surrey
We are proud to have over 20 years of experience in dentistry and to serve Surrey and surrounding communities. We can't wait to meet you and your family.
Connecting With Patients
In helping all patients realize their full oral health potential, we seek to provide you with the knowledge that enables you to make informed decisions regarding your dental treatments.
Friendly, Experienced Team
Dr. Scott Jung, Dr. Alex Earmme, and the staff at the Cloverdale Dental Centre will take the time to ensure that your treatments are as comfortable and productive as possible.
Our Satisfied Patients
We are so thankful to all of our amazing patients who have taken the time to share their experiences on Google, Facebook, RateMDs, and other online sources.